Our client is a Sports and Energy supplements company, a top seller in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, with a great corporate culture is now looking for a Claims and Returns Specialist to join their team.
If you are super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professional this is your opportunity, to drive their vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in SAP by Design
- Candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to work well as part of a team
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Reporting claims to transit companies, warehousing facilities, co-packers as a representative of our client
- Addressing findings with QC/Finance from discovery of claims to transit companies, warehousing, and copackers
- Receiving and addressing customer claims and complaints
- Customer service liaison between customers and Bang
- Coordination with QC, Transportation, finance and orders teams
- Filtering claims for time requirements and required fields
- Communication with transportation and coordination of returns to warehouses in time efficient and cost-efficient manner
- Processing returns in SAP system to maintain accuracy of inventory
- Coordination with finance for returns and claims
- Reporting for claim credits
- Managing filing system by updating & maintaining documents and claims program
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2 years in claims processing required