If your passion is managing administrative tasks, you have a great team player spirit and you like to work in a great company that offers a variety of real state financing programs this is a great opportunity for you.
This position as an on-site Closing Coordinator, working in Weston from Monday to Friday, company has a flexible schedule but usually 9 am to 5 pm.
You will work closely with the Loan Consultants as part of the back office team, at a Company leader in quality and personalized service to residential and commercial borrowers.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Closing Documents Preparation, figures review
- Closing Calendar coordination with Brokers and Title Agent
- Clearing Out Quality control Requirements prior to funding
- Follow up post-closing upon funding approval.
- File Set-Up to storage
- Quality Control (Quarterly)
Thinking of applying? Here’s the list of benefits so you can make a better decision:
- Direct hire
- 401K for retirement
- Insurance is 100% paid by the company
- 3 weeks of paid vacations, plus 5 PTO days
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Career building
If you want this to be your next step in your career apply now!! and if you are not sure or want more information, give me a call at this number (305) 961-1183 or send me an email here firstname.lastname@example.org