Our client is a family owned bank institution with more than 25 years of experience in South Miami. Right now they are looking for a Commercial credit analyst to provide written analysis, review and presentation of credit
requests for a variety of loans.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2 years of credit experience.
- Knowledge of credit and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and organized with strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be
all-inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Analyzes loan data on new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus, other financial institutions and the Bank’s financial files.
- Prepares spreadsheet, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institution officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Oversees and manages financial information files to assure current reports, statements, accounts receivables and other information on customer accounts.
- Performs credit inquiries for the Bank as requested.
- Establishes reviews and updates new and existing loan files for the Bank on a regular basis.
- May provide technical advice and assistance to loan officers as needed.
- Ability to project borrower’s profitability through detailed financial projections incorporating strong asset quality.
- Review and monitor loan files for collateral documentation requirements to determine proper completion, ensure timely recording and compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures, and applicable Bank regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.