Our client is in the Banking Industry and they are currently looking for a Commercial Lender for the Broward County area.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Work related experience should consist of a minimum of 5 years Commercial Lending Experience; including financial analysis
- Basic knowledge in all lending activities and loan processing
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Basic skills in computer terminal, word processing and spreadsheet.
- Must have an Established Portfolio and strong business development.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Must be bilingual – English and Spanish
- Build and maintain relationships with business line leadership along all business lines. Identify customer needs and refer customers to business partners within/across lines of business who can best meet those needs.
- Engage in business development activities, solicitation of new business and actively maintaining a positive sales environment.
- Responsible for loan and deposit relationship generation.
- Provide guidance to and work with branch teams in an effort to strengthen current business product knowledge and provide expertise to support overall business sales processes.
- Interviews prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan or credit application; corresponds or re-interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application information
- Performs pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Ability/Knowledge to monitor loan performance for covenant compliance.
- Responsible for cross-selling all bank products and services.
- Provide an enhanced client experience by informing clients regarding business environment trends and conditions general banking trends
- Consistently applies good decision-making techniques to inquiries, approvals, requests per existing policies and procedures.