Our client is a large and renown company in the Food & Beverages industry. Looking for a Communications Specialist to develop high quality content(in English) for the leadership communication team, supporting the strategies developed by the Communications and Citizenship areas.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fluency in English (as first language) and desirable basic Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strategic thinking, reliable, flexible, and organized team player, business results oriented.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word and outlook).
- Develop and review content for the regional internal communications channels (letters, newsletters, intranet, town halls, corporate TV, etc.) and communications processes;
- Work collaboratively with leadership teams (regional and locals and corporate communications team), to create integrated communication content;
- Support on administrative activities of the area.
Education / Training
- Graduated in PR, Communications, Advertising or Marketing
- 3-5 years of proven experience in positions with similar responsibilities; content production / executive communication