Our client is in the Chemical Industry, they are looking for a Compliance Coordinator to be responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the operations back office support such as Regulatory & Compliance, Human Resources, Environment Health Safety & Security and Warehouse. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fully bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Familiarity with CRM / MS Navision a plus
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university
- Two years of experience and/or training
- Hazardous Material Certification preferred.