Our client is in the Banking Industry and are currently searching for a Consumer Compliance Analyst to be a part of their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Prior experience (5 years) in a financial institution.
- Bilingual a must (English and Spanish).
- Good writing skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research, read, analyze and interpret technical reading material, especially Banking laws and Regulations.
- Good knowledge of Windows applications.(especially in Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Assist VP, Consumer Compliance Officer in the development and implementation of consumer compliance policies and procedures.
- Stay abreast of new regulations, ensuring the Bank maintains current with the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Assist VP, Consumer Compliance Officer in creating and implementing a consumer compliance review program.
- Assist in the development of risk assessment for Consumer Compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring Compliance Manuals are kept current.
- Assist VP, Consumer Compliance Officer in correcting findings as the result of compliance reviews, internal audits and examinations.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and/or annual reviews as assigned by the VP, Consumer Compliance Officer.
- Assist in the review of the HMDA-LAR prior to submission.
- Assist in the review of the CRA Performance Evaluation and the CRA Public File.
- Assist in the review of Advertising Ads and brochures for products & services.
- Assist in the gathering of information and response to External Auditors on Consumer Compliance Audit Reports.
- Assist in the gathering of information and response to Regulatory Agencies on Consumer Compliance Examination.
- Assist in the gathering of information and completion of the Compliance Committee reports.
- Assist in the coordination and follow-up of trainings assigned to Bank’s employees.
- Any other duties or projects requested by VP, Consumer Compliance Officer.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred or equivalent experience.