Our client offers a full range of services in performing and managing shell construction throughout Florida and they are seeking an Estimator to join their team!
You will be responsible to provide qualitative and quantitative takeoff along with cost estimates for construction projects within a specified deadline.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- +3 years of experience
- Knowledge and experience in FLSA regulations, Microsoft Explorer, Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Sage is a MUST (construction estimating software)
- Analyze blueprints and other documents to prepare detail computerized estimate takeoffs including labor, material & equipment quantities, and costs.
- Defining and quantifying the scope of work and preparing comprehensive conceptual, budgetary, and construction cost estimates for complex projects.
- Reviewing/researching historical data and compiling summary reports developing guidelines and precedence for future estimates
- Create scope of work associated with a detailed estimate for proposal documentation and submittal.
- Review plan changes and creates revised budgets associated with revised plans and change orders for jobs in
- Update estimating takeoff costs dictated by market trends associated with labor, material & equipment.
- Consult with engineers, architects, clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, or construction field management to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.