Our client has helped countless entrepreneurs, private businesses, and non-profits realize their maximum growth potential through tailored professional accounting services since 2015 and they are looking for a CPA Tax Director to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- CPA License
- 10+ Years of experience in public accounting
- Ideally an MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting/Taxation, but Bachelors is not a deal breaker
- Bonus points for being proficient in CCH Access products including Engagement
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Review pass-through, corporate and individual returns.
- Manage compliance engagements, from budgeting to scheduling to managing staff.
- Perform research and draft memoranda.
- Train and supervise staff, review, and evaluate their work.
- Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within department and on engagements.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate interest and knowledge of client’s business.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of senior and staff accountants.
- Responsible for interviewing new staff; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and facilitating the resolution of problems.