Our client is a large financial institution. Looking for a strong credit analyst to improve and strengthen their credit and risk team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (or similar group of programs) at intermediate level
- Position requires strong analytical skills.
- Individual must be comfortable with details and must be able to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Knowledge of corporate banking, financial institution and international banking market is a plus
- Spanish preferred
- Prepare credit proposals utilizing analysis of financial standing for credit customer assigned, to be presented to credit committee including annual review of outstanding customers.
- Input of pertinent information after local approval into system
- Monitor and track respective approvals from head office
- Obtain financial information from clients
- Collateral control, ongoing review of credit files
- Monitor on an ongoing basis the covenants of our credit customers
- Involvement in the closing process such as preparation or follow up of any required documents.
- Must provide timely and appropriate responses to requests for information and/or customer complaints or concerns and provide appropriate follow up to ensure issues are resolved
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years of financial analysis experience