Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Customer Journey Designer to support the team lead in the delivery of customer journey designs, from the ideation to the quality assured final version.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Customer Journey Lead in the preparation of status, reporting, decision proposals
- Functional Business Advisor out of regional HQ or countries
- Demand Management for alignment on agile workflow, requirements, and planning
- Change Management for Program Communication, Staffing, and Training
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES FOR THE ROLE
- Mastery in CJ design Process
- Knowledge in Design thinking methodology
- Hands on Experience in designing CJ Knowledge in Customer Understanding methodology
- Experience driving Customer understanding processes
- Delivery of customer journey designs within guidance and scope
- Support user story creation & any ad hoc documentation required during implementation.
- Collection of all related input from functional advisors, ideation of ideal customer journeys, formulation of business requirements, documentation
- Anticipation of technical limitations, tech roadmap planning and design of options in case of hindering tech limitations, documentation
- Representation of business areas within working meetings, taking responsibility to clarify open questions, request functional advisor needed and document results.
- Bi-weekly meeting with customer journey lead and own team, one with focus on scope and planning, one for deep dive in questions on methodology, journey/ result review, quality management.
- Permanent participation in agile working meetings, for program increment planning meetings
- On-demand deep dive workshops for clarification of business needs (market intelligence, customer insight), journey requirements and process/ product impacts.
- Sound alignment with demand manager on requirements and planning.