Our client is a swimming school and right now they are looking for a Customer Services Assistant to provide excellent assistance to every person who comes in contact with the school.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Maintain professional conduct at all times as a competent representative of the company.
- Agree to work as a team with co-workers in striving to provide the highest quality aquatic program available.
- Act in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner with parents, swimmers, and co-workers.
- Maintain a safe environment and enforce safety rules with students, parents, and teachers in the swim school.
- Learn the program policies and details in order to provide accurate and complete information to callers.
- Greet clients; explain the policies of the company to new families;
- Maintain client records.
- Record and process income from each location.
- Verify that each child enrolled in lessons has signed current agreements and liability waiver and all fees are current.
- Work to complete any tasks related to the customer service center.
- Read the training manuals and any handouts distributed; attend in-service trainings and meetings as scheduled.
- Find a suitable substitute and notify supervisor well in advance of team member absence.
- Be prepared to handle emergencies calmly and properly.
Education / Training
- Able to work under pressure.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Interested in children’s development.
- Seeks ongoing personal and professional development.