Our client is a startup company with a great mission to help senior citizens and their families by providing companionship services, support, and care in the aging journey, and care in their journey and they are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team!
- The position is completely remote
Qualifications / Requirements
- Great communications skills
- Experience with customer service required.
- 1+ year of call center enviroment experience
- Experience within banking, mortgage banking or consumer finance industry preferred (Not mandatory)
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF Conversions and generally good computing skills
- Ability to independently manage daily tasks and short-term projects.
- Highly organized and attention to detail is a must with strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, and fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Work with interested clients to help them understand program specifics and assist them with their applications.
- Be active in contacting prospective Clients, Contractors and any other determined potential business source as directed.
- Coordinate with funding department, underwriting department, and sales team to obtain all necessary documentation as required.
- Assist sales team as needed to ensure that projects move through all steps of the process in a timely manner.
- Update and track daily project reports.
- Assist in development and maintenance of department policy and procedure documents and forms.
- Act as a resource for district staff or contractors to handle any questions, troubleshoot projects or assist in prospective business.
- Other Duties as assigned.