Our client, a digital healthcare provider, is looking for a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible of the front line customer experience in their digital platform and perform a critical role in the assisting and training of every contact by solving problems, answering questions, and acting as an information source for the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma (required).
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Two years of experience in a high performance Customer Service environment
- Background on the medical industry or knowledge of medical terminology
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Answer inbound live video calls for those demoing the product.
- Answer outbound calls, respond to e-mails, and manage chat sessions as assigned in accordance with company objectives.
- Assist with giving advice on how to use the product, and given guidance on the various parts of the company.
- Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
- Provide product, program, compensation plan, and medical concierge demonstrations to the customer as needed.