Our client is a leader in Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) offering affordable financing that allows property owners to pay for upgrades that increase energy efficiency, harness renewable energy, conserve water, and protect against storms.
They are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF Conversions and generally good computing skills
- Ability to independently manage daily tasks and short-term projects.
- Highly organized and attention to detail is a must with strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, and fluency in Spanish and/or Creole is strongly preferred.
- Work with interested clients to help them understand program specifics and assist them with their applications.
- Be active in contacting prospective Clients, Contractors and any other determined potential business source as directed.
- Coordinate with funding department, underwriting department, and sales team to obtain all necessary documentation as required.
- Assist sales team as needed to ensure that projects move through all steps of the process in a timely manner.
- Update and track daily project reports.
- Assist in development and maintenance of department policy and procedure documents and forms.
- Act as a resource for district staff or contractors to handle any questions, troubleshoot projects or assist in prospective business.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Education / Training
- High School Diploma + 5 years work experience or BS/BA
- Experience with phone sales or customer service required.
- Experience within banking, mortgage banking or consumer finance industry preferred.
- This is a full-time position.
- No travel is expected for this position.