Do you like to change hats, keep an eye on logistics, reports, data, ensure excellent service standards, and maintain high customer satisfaction?
Our client is a global food and beverages company that is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Winter Garden, FL.
This position is to be performed on-site, Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
You will be the first communication point between the company and the client. Being flexible, proactive, energetic, hands-on, and capable of being on call as required will be very important. And if you are open to relocation, this will be a great opportunity for you.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- + 2 years of Customer Service experience or related
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, analytical, detail-oriented, problem solving, organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbally/writing) in English and Spanish or Portuguese (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, ERP system (SAP)
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry, Aroma oils, or Flavor oils field – advantage.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- A high volume of calls/emails/ follow-ups, provide product information and oversee different accounts.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Handling high-volume data, budgeting, reports, booking and receiving (import/export) activities
- Supporting the logistics team and working alongside the Customer Service and Logistics Coordinators for North and Central America
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Training and opportunities to be promoted