Would you like to be part of one of the TOP staffing companies to work with? Would you like to make a difference between the clients and the candidates of the selection processes?
are you looking for a company where you can have a life – work balance?
We believe that the right person in the right place fulfills hers/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generates value.
We take this belief to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We generate value through Talent Acquisition, improving recruiting and hiring results for our clients.
We are looking for professionals that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that adds value to their operation.
We are looking for professionals that are passionate and care about others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- To share and embrace our purpose of generating value through Talent Acquisition, improving recruiting and hiring results for our clients.
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish (Portuguese would be a plus but not required)
- To build, develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with CEOs, COOs, Director of HR, CFOs for LATAM or Regional HQs of large and mid-size multinationals
- To deeply understand clients’ corporate culture and hiring needs and align those with the hiring criteria
- To provide knowledge and guidance to HR professionals and Hiring Managers about Talent Acquisition best practices and current candidate market trends
- To interview top candidates and match them with needed skills, competencies and capabilities to guarantee successful placements
- To present just top talent to our clients
- To provide clients and candidates with superior Quality of Service
- To develop solutions to add value to our clients Talent Acquisition Strategies
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting and sales teams to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed client’s expectations
- To continuously follow-up with existing clients and bring new Job Orders from those existing clients
- To continuously follow-up with clients and placed professionals to check status, adaption and on-boarding needs
- To maintain Clients’ Organizational Chart up to date
- To grow client based relationships with additional departments & hiring managers
Education / Training
- Preferred: MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications
- 2-7 years of experience in Human Resources or in sales targeting Human Resources verticals (benefits, HR related BI, HR consulting services)
- To take ownership of account’s processes and recruitment responsibilities
- To guarantee ASAP is providing our clients with a competitive advantage by timely providing the talent
- To take and assume responsibility over commitments and promises made to Clients
- To represent ASAP’s brand based on our Values (Commitment & Responsibility, Teamwork & Open Communication, Continuous Improvement, Caring and Integrity) and or Purpose (generate value through Talent Acquisition, improving recruiting and hiring results for our clients)
- To push for improvement (improve performance every quarter)
- To individually generate, at least, $400k a year in Gross Margin (1st year)
- Achieve “3 Submittals with 7 days” on, at least 75% of managed jobs
- Fill, at least, 60% of managed jobs
- Maintain gender diversity on Submittals across jobs with, at least, 40% female candidates