Our client, one of the leaders in the telecommunication industry, is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant, who will be responsible for preparing companies by providing defenses they will require in Threat Detection. Strengthen your clients security strategies against those parties that have the motivation or means to commit cyber-attacks.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Cybersecurity Threats and Trends.
- Threat management.
- Security Risk Consulting and Management.
- IT Security and IT Technical Knowledge.
- Network Security.
- Security Measures Assessment.
- Business Security Practices and Security Controls.
- Intelligence Analysis
- Capability of developing and proposing solutions to the client.
- Communication and Listening Skills.
- Creativity to suggest solutions to the customer’s needs.
- Analytical and Problem Solving capabilities.
- Teamwork and inter-personal skills.
Education / Training
- Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence by SANS.
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional (CCIP).
- Previous experience as Cybersecurity Analyst or Cybersecurity Consultant.