Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world.
They are looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Digital Community Specialist with a proven track record in creating Social media content, including copywriting, publishing, ‘listening,’ and gathering analytics. The Digital Community Specialist will have the keys to their institutional brand Social channels – so they are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail and despises typos.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) for our website updates, newsletters + social media events, can multitask, and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A can-do positive attitude is a must.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 2-5 years of social media or digital experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Science) in Digital Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- Previous copywriting or content development is a plus.
- Former digital or advertising agency background is a plus.
- Multicultural and adept at interacting with multiple levels at the organization
The Digital Community Specialist will assist with logging and executing regular website updates, maintaining our digital asset library, and coordinating our digital assets collection and organization across the ten markets we operate in. This person will spend most of the time monitoring our social media channels activities and alerting the team on potential reputational issues or user-generated content (UGC) opportunities.
The ideal candidate has a passion for metrics and gathering qualitative and quantitative digital insights and is comfortable making recommendations that will drive actionable insights. The Digital Community Specialist has experience with social media scientific, test and learn approach and has performed A/B test propositions in the past.
This person will interact with multiple stakeholders, and internal clients such as Corporate Communications, Corporate Responsibility, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, and our partner agencies, so strong interpersonal skills are highly desirable.
- Superior project management skills, but also a ‘hands-on’ attitude to work.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media, internet best practices.
- Organized, detailed self-starter who is resourceful and able to prioritize competing assignments effectively.
- A thorough understanding of social media platforms, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment interact with employees worldwide.
- Strong digital analytics skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Creative writing
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Multicultural competence
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Project management skills
- A keen eye for design and aesthetic