Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Digital eCare Manager to reduce the cost to serve and cost to sale of the company by pushing for the eCare penetration of their customer base and hence having a direct impact in the P&L of the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Digital native user with a deep understanding of value chain, user engagement through digital products, from the end user perspective as well as provider.
- Experience managing fast development processes and interacting with software architects and 3rd party technology providers to achieve desired product features & offering.
- Experience managing teams directly and indirectly, preferably with experience managing remote teams.
- Quick learner and familiar with fast-paced high-performance technology teams.
- Experience managing a portfolio of digital products, understanding of the digital ecosystem, and how to create engagement and high growth for digital audiences thru innovative concepts, apps, and content.
- Knowledge and experience in project and product management. Must have very strong skills in Project initiation especially in technology and business requirements gathering, understanding the level of detail required to proceed with any product, estimations, planning, and rapid mobilization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences and how they translate into requirements and features that drive the product roadmap.
- Good understanding of social media and how they can positively influence user adoption, and viral growth of digital services (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Foursquare, Snapchat).
- Familiar with mobile content and application stores and web sites/portals technical requirements.
- Expertise in generating value and revenue in Mobile Marketing and Advertising.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish languages a must.
- Digital eCare product definition, road map, commercial strategy, and cost-saving projections.
- Manage, maintain and operate the regional eCare platform (Zendesk) with a team of 4 experts.
- Digital transformation of existing processes and customer interactions having the customer experience as the main driver for engagement and growth.
- Evangelize and promote the adoption of digital eCare products across business units as an integral part of the company’s strategy.
- Responsible for implementing, tracking and maintaining all product KPIs. Compare these across different regions and generate insights and benchmarks to set new goals and objectives locally and regionally.
- Monitor KPIs and indicators for monthly reporting and identify trends and corrective measures per market.
- Engage in business development activities to scout, identify, negotiate and close leading digital companies in the industry to partner with the company across all LatAm regions that can accelerate the growth of our Digital Product portfolio and strategy.
- Develop and share success stories, best practices, case studies and key performance factors from industry-wide practices as well as the company’s implementations.
- Able to manage both short term feature releases and longer-term Roadmap.
- Engage and involve other inter-functional teams to achieve complete communication across units. Legal, Procurement, Prod Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Organize regional activities to align strategy, measure digital services performance and evolve services to continuously satisfy market needs.
- Build and develop BOT/voice assistants across the region and across different channels while looking for potential partners to scale up the technical solution and team expertise.
- Manage few million-dollar budget and relationship with suppliers/providers/partners.
Education / Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s degree (MBA) is a plus.
- Previous experience with Zendesk.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in digital product management and mobile content ecosystem and 7 years of experience overall.
- Product Management and leadership.
- Digital customer operations.
- Exceptional service and results oriented individual.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure, time constraints and constant change.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to senior management.
- Ability to achieve results through cross-functional teamwork.
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills