Our client, an award-winning mobile app studio, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy to growth the user base as the revenue stream for their multiple tittles.
This position reports to the Product Manager and works closely with the user support team, technology team, and design team to create and maintain mobile apps portfolio.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-year experience working in mobile game apps
- Experience with digital platforms
- Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Effective marketing digital and analytical skills
- Good mix of editorial, design, business and technical understanding
- Strong planning, communication & organizational skills.
- Design the global strategy for growth, and monetization, while leading strategy – design, execution, and measurement.
- Build go-to-market plans to drive awareness and increase daily active user across all out titles.
- Design outreach programs to acquire users – create content, implement A/B tests, execute campaigns/programs, measure impact, and iterate.
- Ability to translate user and business needs into actionable marketing strategies.
- Co-work with the day-to-day operations of the product team.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams and partners.