We are looking for a smart, thirsty, ingenious, proactive, creative, relatable, detail oriented, Digital Media Manager to work with one of the coolest 360 strategic digital agency. As the manager, you will lead all Paid Social Ads (e-commerce & Web-to-Store) and develop 360 multi-channels marketing campaigns for our clients.
Our client is a business incubator where they craft meaningful and effective digital solutions for progressive, forward-thinking brands in-house. Customers come to our client looking for innovative strategies that deliver results and scale. If you want to be the next Digital Media Manager, you must be a creative thinker with at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, Social Ads (Facebook/ IG), project management, and client communication.
We have a very cool and modern place to work and you will love the work environment. Our fun clients and team members make this agency a great place to work, and if you are looking for professional and personal growth, you will be in the right place since we offer a lot of growing opportunities.
Note: The job is partially remote.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in designing and executing paid social media ads strategies through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok (is a plus).
- Must be able to show results (Personal or corporate) from digital initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience running multiple Facebook Business Manager Ad account with high daily spend volume.
- 2+ year experience with Conversion Landing Page Creation and ROAS optimization.
- 2+ years of experience in Shopify management and automation.
- 2+ years of experience in understanding and having worked with various types of funnels including e-book funnels, giveaway funnels, webinar funnels, challenge funnels, self-liquidating offer funnels, high ticket sales funnels, eCommerce ads & funnels and other visibility and brand awareness marketing for people in the digital marketing space.
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management and/or Account Management.
- Ability to learn quickly, demonstrates initiative, and adapt / adjust to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Endless creativity, enthusiasm and the impatient desire to blow peoples’ minds.
- Written and verbal skills that render everyone around you lost in an admiring gaze.
- Ability and experience handling a monthly budget of USD 7,500 (as a minimum).
- Project Management – Lead, Strategize & Project Manage 360 multi-channel projects and execution (Social, Emailing, Google, Search, YouTube Ads, Display) and demonstrate abilities to be the clients first point of contact.
- Developing a data-driven testing roadmap across messaging, creative, audience, and frequency; guiding the creative team and assisting with building the creative assets needed to determine highest-performing creative and ad copy.
- Maintaining the highest level of knowledge and understanding of Facebook’s ad ecosystem by staying informed of the latest changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives, and bid strategies.
- Coordination of overall account level success – Proactively manage internal workflow on projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketing.
- Participate in client meetings and deliver comprehensive meeting notes.
- Build client trust and develop long term relationships.
- Create and deliver client reports, analyze strengths and weakness, and debrief internal team to adjust strategy when necessary.
- Drive the creation of regular editorial content: blog, newsletters, webinars, social media updates, etc.
- Put in place processes in order to maximize productivity levels and efficiency.
- Manage outsourced teams when needed.