Our client is a well renowned name in the marketing and advertising Industry and is looking for a talented digital marketing/SEM Analyst to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Advanced Experience in working in and managing bid optimization platforms (Dart Search, Kenshoo, Marin, SearchForce)
- Deep experience leveraging site analytics programs for SEM analysis / insights (Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, Unica)
- Possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate creative solutions, and build on-going relationship.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the SEM programs and to expand upon that success
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumif)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines.
- Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, CPL).
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume.
- Lead weekly reporting calls for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities.
- Aggressively drive strategic direction on all aspects of managed accounts, including testing roadmaps quarterly, planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation.
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency.
- Set and manage expectation of client and internal teams.
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 4 years of online advertising experience is required
- At least 2-4 years of experience working with relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products is required