Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
They are currently looking for a Digital Product Manager B2B to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s degree (MBA) is a plus.
- 5+ years in product or project development or engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the development of similar requirement, testing, and process documents for unlicensed spectrum is a key requirement.
- Managerial experience in medium to large size organizations.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish languages a MUST.
- A born product development native with substantial knowledge on product definition, development, and life cycle management.
- Proven revenue generation, strategy, and management experience.
- Superior people management and project management skills, but also a ‘hands-on’ attitude to work.
- Strong understanding of Product Management practices.
- Organized, detailed self-starter who is resourceful and able to effectively prioritize competing assignments.
- Highly skilled in facilitating meetings and creating and delivering presentations to a variety of in-person and remote audiences.
- Experience managing a portfolio of digital products, understanding of digital ecosystem, and how to create engagement and high growth for digital audiences thru innovative concepts, apps and content.
- Owns and drives the overall success and growth of a portfolio of our client’s Digital Business products, channels and tools for the LatAm region. Works in implementing the company’s Business strategy in the digital ecosystem, translating the business needs in a digital journey with a clear roadmap, processes, and end to end digital operating model.
- Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to the definition, creation, strategy, measurement, development and management of the company’s Business Digital Products, channels and tools. Digital Product categories range from self-service platforms, discovery websites, eCommerce / eCare solutions, and engagement tools, and have the main goal of improving existing business processes, customer journeys and customer touch points while capitalizing on the efficiencies resulting from the digital evolution.
- The Product Manager must be proactive in identifying solutions to the main Business problems from the operations. In order to accomplish this proactivity, a deep knowledge about B2B processes and journeys, and Digital solutions, are key aspects of the role. Additionally, it will work closely with the B2B segment managers in order to leverage B2B digital products and tools in the B2B journey.
- Adoption and time to market are core responsibilities for the role. Product Manager will share best practices and support with our operations to support their growth and accelerate business impact