Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
They are currently looking for a Digital Product Manager / BP Subscription to join their team in Panama, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Bolivia, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador or Nicaragua.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing digital products and channels strategies for Subscription business units.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Master’s degree (MBA) is a PLUS.
- 5+ years in product or project development or engineering.
- Proven revenue generation, strategy, and management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the development of similar requirement, testing, and process documents for unlicensed spectrum is a key requirement.
- Managerial experience in medium to large-size organizations.
- A born product development native with substantial knowledge on product definition, development, and life cycle management.
- Understand how to connect consumer needs to technology
- Data driven decision-maker. Strong analytical skills, problem-solving and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in telecommunications or cable business is a plus.
Hands on experience in managing, leading and implementing innovative products and initiatives.
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, players, business models and industry-related best practices.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to quickly adopt to change and fast pace environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven and ability to motivate a fast-paced team.
- Fully Bi-lingual English & Spanish languages.
- Owns and drives the overall success and growth of a portfolio of Digital products, channels and tools for LatAm region.
- Works in implementing the Subscription strategy in the digital ecosystem, translating the business needs in a digital journey with a clear roadmap, processes, and end-to-end digital operating model.
- Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to the strategy, definition, creation, development, measurement and management of Subscription Digital Products, channels and tools. Digital Product categories range from self-service platforms, discovery websites, eCommerce / eCare solutions, and engagement tools, and have the main goal of improving existing business processes, customer journeys and customer touchpoints while capitalizing on the efficiencies resulting from the digital evolution.
- Is proactive in identifying solutions to the main Subscription problems from the operations. In order to accomplish this proactivity, deep knowledge about Subscription processes and journeys, and Digital solutions, are key aspects of the role
- Works closely with the B2C segment managers in order to leverage digital products and tools in the customer journey.
- Interacts with a talented team of regional and local digital product managers and coordinates closely with program managers and business owners to ensure digital growth success.
- Adoption and time to market are core responsibilities for the role.
- Shares best practices and support with our operations to support their growth and accelerate business impact.