Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Digital Security Analyst to join their team in Panama!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for supporting the security operation of digital key assets, hardening, enhancing, and defining the proper strategies to keep our digital operation safe and the data of our customers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Computer Engineer or related
- More than 5 years of experience conducting security practices
- Amazon Web Services background and experience
- Successfully driving security transformation initiatives
- Experience working in tech startups – Strong advantage
- Tech-savvy which loves to stay on top of industry trends
- Experience designing and delivering internet-scale, enterprise-wide cybersecurity technology products and capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multitask
- Ability to push ideas and influence decision making in a collaborative manner
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, Can-do approach, curious and open-minded Subsidiary
- Information Security
- CIS Standard Hardening
- AWS Cloud (Security – SysOps – Practitioner)
- OS: Linux, Kali, Windows Server.
- Pen-testing: reports and evaluations.
- OWASP (Web and API)
- Manage Tools: Antimalware, FIM, SIEM, WAF, Tenable, IPS.
- Patch Management
- Project Management
- Process Definitions
- Work closely with the digital security lead to implement and enforce secure development practices
- Prevent and detect digital platform intrusion and abuse
- Monitoring security access
- Anticipate information security risks
- On security incidents records all issues and helps to design ways to prevent similar problems in the future
- Drive & maintain vulnerability lifecycle
- Drive & maintain security posture and perspective
- Manage chain of custody of the evidence per ISO-27000 recommendations and PCI-DSS
- Manage and improve Digital security policies & procedures
- Risk evaluations reports & scalations