Our client is a Growing Multinational Company CPG (Food & Beverage) and also in retail industry with a variety of products made in USA. They have an amazing and positive work environment and an ever growing staff of around 10.000 employees.
They are looking for a Digital Strategist to joi their team!
As Digital Strategist, you will be playing a critical role in executing the digital transformation for the Latin America and Caribbean region and you will be key in launching and optimizing multiple strategic initiatives across owned digital ordering (web, app, social ordering, kiosk ordering) and customer retention (CRM, Loyalty and personalization) channels for the region.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience running e-commerce or digital ordering channels, including knowledge of business/consumer strategy, technology platforms, user experience and analytics/optimization.
- Overall passion for continuously growing knowledge and experience across digital.
- Experience with product/digital management or business analyst. QSR, Retail or Hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with experience analyzing and interpreting moderately complex data.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong project leadership, communications, and negotiation skills.
- Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America and Caribbean highly regarded.
- Proficiency in English/Spanish required.
- Partner with LA&C digital team on the development and strategic execution of regional digital strategy.
- Partner closely with franchise partners across all key markets to drive regional digital strategy and ensure best practices for implementation.
- Work cross-functionally to support the regional roll out of the regional digital strategy, drive enhancements, and guide markets on digital launches.
- Launch strategic initiatives across owned digital ordering platforms (web, app, social ordering, kiosk ordering) and develop roadmap to continuously optimize the consumer experience and grow business results.
- Help drive execution of CRM, Loyalty and personalization strategies across the region to deliver more relevant communications, drive customer retention, and grow customer lifetime value.
- Support regional rollout of click & collect and delivery through all digital ordering platforms.
- Lead regional analytics dashboard across digital KPI’s in order to track progress and results. Be data and customer focused, developing insights and driving actions off the back of well-defined KPIs.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors to support regional roadmap, optimize performance and processes, and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Support best in class technology and operational excellence of our digital channels, including functionality, scalability, performance, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and managing multiple priorities.
- Other duties as required.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Finance, Marketing) or IT with consumer-focused mindset.