We believe that the right person in the right place fulfill hers/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generate value. Our purpose is to add value to different organizations by placing the right people in the right place.
We take this believe to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We are looking for professionals that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that add value to their operation.
We are looking for passionate professionals that care about others and want to have an impact.
- To Lead, Manage and hold Accountability for the Direct Marketing team
- To motivate, assist, guide, train & coach the Direct Marketing team to achieve goals
- To create and develop Direct Marketing scripts and guidelines to generate sales
- To create and develop strong long-term relationships with CEOs, GMs, COOs, Directors of HR, CFOs for LATAM or Regional HQs of large and mid-size multinationals
- To track Direct Marketing team’s direct impact on Sales Revenue & Gross Margin ($) goals
- To develop solutions to add value to our clients through staffing & recruiting
- To build and maintain the Direct Marketing team
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team and Account Managers to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed client’s expectations
- To generate new business and meet sales goals
- To review & revise Lead Generation, Marketing process to keep relevant, up-to-date and efficient
- To report all KPIs to top management on Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual meetings
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Master in Human Resources or HR Certifications Highly preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a Sales Management or Telemarketing Management role
- Experience in Human Resources or in sales of services targeting Human Resources verticals (benefits, HR related BI, HR consulting services) highly preferred
- Sales Training experience highly preferred
- Domestic & International Travel might be required (less than 5% of time)
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) required
- To share and embrace our purpose of adding value through fulfillment and engagement
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Self-Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
ASAP is a family owned growing organization with operations in LATAM and USA (South Florida). ASAP develops partnerships with multinationals Fortune 500, Midsize and young companies to become their strategic partner for all their Staffing & Recruiting needs.
ASAP’s structure, size and ownership merges the best of all, creating a great corporate environment were team members become family, jobs transforms into careers, to-dos into commitments, work into fun and opportunities become reality.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our Miami team, specifically individuals that have the vision of been part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.
- To Lead, Manage and hold Accountability based on ASAP’s values (Commitment & Responsibility, Teamwork & Open Communication, Continuous Self-Improvement, Caring and Integrity).
- To take ownership of Marketing leadership and process (proactively search for team’s improvement)
- To analyze possible deals/ scenarios and to make sound decisions based on ASAP’s purpose, vision, values and goal
- To take and assume responsibility over commitments and promises made to clients
- To represent ASAP’s brand based on our Values (Commitment & Responsibility, Teamwork & Open Communication, Continuous Self-Improvement, Caring and Integrity) and or Purpose (To add value by placing fulfilled and engaged professionals)
- To push for improvement (improve performance every quarter)