Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Director Investor Relations to manage communications with the investment community and drive a proactive program of investor relations activities targeting both the buy and sell side financial communities predominantly in the US, UK, and Continental Europe.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and present financial information
- Ability to convince others and answer questions under pressure
- Strong knowledge of the telecommunications market
- MS Office Skills
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong finance and accounting skills
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve objectives in a timely fashion
- Preparation of materials required to support quarterly earnings release and annual report.
- Interact with both equity, credit analysts and investors.
- Representing the company at investor events & conferences.
- Plan and manage roadshows and capital market days.
- Contribute to the crafting of communication materials for meetings with investors, analysts, and financial media.
- Develop clear and consistent investment messages. Prepare earnings releases, annual reports, presentations, internal briefing materials, and other external and internal communication materials.
- Represent the company on investor roadshows, with or without other members of the management team
- Collect feedback from the investment community to support management decision making and to proactively address investor concerns in our decisions and communications messages.
- Follow and understand the key drivers of operating and financial performance by country and at the group level.
- Build a strong internal network of senior executives to help you understand the business and trends so as to properly and accurately craft, calibrate and articulate key communications messages.
- Help support other functions, including Treasury, M&A, and External Affairs, including Corporate Responsibility reporting.
Education / Training
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role or investment management experience (sell-side, buy-side, or banking)
- Other certification would be a plus (CFA, CPA, etc.)