Our client is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands, publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence, experiences and relationships with 65 across offices in the US, Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers.
They are looking for a Director of Content to join their growing global content marketing team.
You will be responsible for managing all content development to generate demand for their customer intelligence platform.
The ideal candidate for this position will bring experience in the ad-tech and mar-tech industry, with the ability to conceptualise, write, design, edit and publish high quality and compelling B2B content. They also expect the candidate to be a technology storyteller who is well-versed with the industry trends, amplifying customer success stories and has deep knowledge of the technologies involved.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience with a demonstrated track record of success developing B2B content, preferably for a SaaS or technology company
- Have experience implementing enterprise-level content development programs and generating high quality leads for marketing technology products.
- Have a deep understanding of the adtech and martech industry and its technologies and the ability to translate your knowledge into content.
- Are a creative individual with endless ideas and have experience working with content writers, video producers, designers and other content producers to execute the content plan.
- Are a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment with strong ability to take ownership with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
- Have exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills.
Are a highly self motivated individual with creative flair and eye for good design and extreme attention to detail.
- Plan and execute end-to-end content development strategy and programs for all marketing activities that are in line with the company’s revenue goals.
- Be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and publishing content across all touch points including but not limited to our website, blog posts, ebooks, webinars, videos, whitepapers, emails, paid media, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive content calendar and manage the strict timely delivery of the content across multiple channels.
- Work with the leadership team, marketing team, sales team, product team, content writers, designers to ideate and produce the content.
- Ensure cohesive and ubiquitous branding, positioning and messaging across all content and channels.
- Develop strategies to link editorial and thought leadership content to our buyers’ journey and channels
- Tell stories with video by working with freelance video producers to develop animated or live action video for product launches, tutorials, interviews, etc.
- Create compelling long form content such as whitepapers and industry reports based every quarter.