Our client is one of the most trusted brokerages in South Florida with more than 2,000 five-star reviews. In the last few years, they have had exponential growth.
They are seeking an experienced Director of Operations and Analytics to join their highly skilled team. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 8+ years of proven experience as Director of Operations.
- A person with a background in Sales.
- A natural problem-solver and strategic thinker. Always thinking about how to make something better end to end, and that thinks critically about the key measures that will tell you when you are successful.
- Performance-oriented. Inspires peers and team members to set high expectations and strive to achieve them.
- An adept communicator. Communicate effectively with all audiences, regardless of level.
- Highly collaborative. A team-first mentality enables you to easily build enduring, trust-based relationships with key business partners and effectively work with cross-functional teams as a trusted thought partner.
- Empathetic. Use your understanding of human behavior to identify problems and issues proactively and act on that knowledge to influence change.
- A strong team leader. Elevate team performance and health. You nurture a commitment to our common vision and shared values. You mentor and coach others in a strengths-based way to ensure their success and growth.
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity.
- Work with project managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary.