Our client is an innovative company within the e-commerce industry, that has been featured in Elle, Refinery29, InTouch, and Yahoo! Finance, is currently looking for an “E-commerce Marketing Coordinator” to join their team.
They are looking for an “E-commerce Marketing Coordinator” that will work directly under the Director of Marketing to follow the marketing strategy, update the website, deploy communications, and track the performance of various sales channels.
The candidate should have a keen eye, be technologically savvy, and understand the nature of online retail.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Basic HTML Knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Email Marketing
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Magento a Plus
- Google Analytics/Google Ads
- Eagerness to Learn & Grow within a Company
- Email Marketing: Responsible for deployment of emails and measuring success of campaigns. Make updates to transactional email campaigns.
- Affiliate Marketing: Deploy email communications, recruit and track performance of affiliates.
- Social Media Marketing: Manage Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Drive traffic to the site via these channels, respond to customer inquiries and build weekly reports.
- Paid Advertising: Monitor performance of campaigns and make necessary site updates for low-performing campaigns.
- Merchandising: Find new products to be added to the site, gather images and descriptions for items. Update categories to keep assortment fresh.
- Project Management: Manage tasks in project management software (JIRA) to development and design.
- SEO: Update the site based on recommendations from agency and add blogs to WordPress they create.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Business or Other Related Field
- 2 years Experience in Digital Marketing Environment