Our client has a trayectory of more than 20 years, developing, manufacturing and selling home energy efficiency products for the laundry room with a niche focus on dryer venting and They are seeking a Ecommerce Specialist t0 join their team!
You will be responsible for strengthening the digital footprint for multiple premium construction products. The primary focus will be supporting partners / resellers with digital resources to bolster the value proposition for these products and improve the sales performance of their online presence.
The selected candidate will be expected to grasp a practical and technical understanding their products and product applications and must exhibit an ability to convey these details clearly. Developing and managing creative and technical resources for e-commerce store management, online shopping platform configurations, CRM and ERP systems will drive success in this role.
To succeed, the E-Commerce Manager is expected to deliver the following outcomes:
(1) Support all external B2B e-commerce sites with up-to-date marketing resources
(2) Develop and deploy an Authorized Online Reseller program
(3) Grow E-commerce B2C direct revenue by at least 20% a year
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; marketing, sales, and/or business background is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to learn and manage shopping platforms (Shopify, Celigo, Netsuite)
- Experience in building and managing e-commerce stores
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook is essential
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Works well with teams
- Previous experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Knowledge in supporting dealer distribution networks is a plus
- Provide extensive content support and consultation to bolster re-seller website resources
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to company webstore and, more importantly, online distributor sites
- Comprehend InOvate’s go-to-market strategy with customer categories and price points
- Learn and strengthen company ERP and CRM systems
- Monitor all sites that represent our product line and provide resources as needed
- Support Marketing Department on enforcing our MRP policy
- Support Sales Team to keep locator data current
- Assist in creating marking content to educate and drive product demand
- Update webstore regularly with fresh content, images, videos, etc.