Our client provides marketing, information technology, human resources, and accounting solutions to its family of companies and select clients in the healthcare industry and they are looking for an Executive Assistant to their CEO, to join their team in West Palm Beach, FL!
You will be responsible for comprehensive support to the CEO. This is a dynamic position that requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and independently offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The Executive Assistant is a vital role within the organization as no other team member has as much impact on the productivity of the CEO’s office.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong work tenure: 5 to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level Executives
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require rapid response and/or turnaround
- Forward-thinking individual, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- An ability to think outside the box and find solutions that may not be easily identifiable.
- Highly effective person
- Managing calendars, interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Senior-level project management, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports
- Maintaining an organized and efficient office of the CEO
- Managing many aspects of the CEO’s personal and professional life so as to increase CEO’s productivity.