Our client is a full-service public accounting firm that is a respected and trusted business partner for a wide range of clients in South Florida. They are ranked among the Top 200 firms in the US offering a full line of accounting services including tax, audit, advisory, and litigation support. Their clients range from the individual taxpayer to some of the largest companies in South Florida with both domestic and international operations.
They are looking for an Executive Assistant, to join their team!
As Executive Assistant, you will support and help to coordinate all admin matters in the firm including client and staff relations, cash flow supervision, bank reconciliations; the set up of new software required, among other tasks.
The successful candidate will be the owner’s right-hand person and will be responsible for the day to day operations of the practice, providing solutions as may be required for the timely completion of work.
Qualifications / Requirements
This person will have the following skills:
- Past administrative experience in professional service firms, e.g in a CPA or law firm, dentist or DM office, insurance agency etc.
- Fully bilingual written and speaking both English and Spanish
- Excellent sense of organization and confidentiality
- Willing to work overtime – if required and unavoidable
- Experience with professional firms’ partner’s interaction and support
- Experience with the full Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint; and with QB
- Experience with a workflow management software
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Set up of new software and ongoing maintenance relationship with software providers
- Creation and editing of complex client engagement documents, reports, presentations;
- Prepares draft of Firm’s financial statements, correspondence, reports, proposals and marketing materials
- Coordinates, assists and schedules departmental and management meetings, client appointments, conferences, and other events, including, but not limited to, the preparation of agendas, arrangement of meeting facilities, acting as recording secretary, ordering food, set-up, and clean-up, etc
- Performs client acceptance procedures
- Sets up new clients in and clients control and relationship software
- Serves as client liaison on behalf of the owner for standard engagement matters, establishing and maintaining an excellent professional rapport with potential clients
- Making sure all client’s due dates are met as planned within our practice management tools and staff planning.
- Review with the firm’s bookkeeper the status of the firm’s monthly accounting records, and ensure that all work is being billed and collected as planned
- Coordinate with technical support for any software update or fixing of the problem
- Responsible as well for the generation of monthly accounting records and managerial reports in a timely way
- Identify opportunities for operations improvement