Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Finance Integration/Transformation Director to lead the execution of business finance operations-related projects, including integration activities for businesses acquired through the mergers & acquisitions process (M&A companies), driving to meet key milestones and deliverables.
Qualifications / Requirements
- You have extensive knowledge on Integration and Processes Transformation (Six Sigma ad Black Belt certifications are a strong plus)
- You have strong knowledge of Finance concepts and functions, accounting principles and practices.
- You are familiar with accounting software (Oracle eBS and SAP ERP systems are an advantage)
- You have the ability to easily integrate in a multicultural and fast paced environment
Responsible for the initial set up of all financial planning and analysis (finance operations) processes, systems and reports, including leading the business partnering for system implementations as well as forecasting, annual plan, and strategic planning.
- In collaboration with Finance senior management and other Finance functional areas (Treasury, Tax, Accounting), manage the initial set up and integration of the financial processes for M&A companies, including developing assumptions necessary to generate accurate financial projections. Specifically oversee the establishment/implementation of:
- Lead the interface between corporate accounting and the business segment in the implementation of all revenue streams and related revenue recognition policies for such, and build appropriate business process workflows with senior operations team for each M&A around such revenue streams and processes to implement IT systems for smooth implementation and integration.
- Assist IT with ERP and other financial systems, ensuring that the consolidation integrity and interfaces from other financial systems are smoothly transitioned
- Monthly reporting for senior management, including management reporting and KPI reports.
- Budget process, including reviewing historical financials, coordinating with sales and providing plan guidance to financial staff
- Quaterly forecast process, including consolidation, review and reporting of the financial forecast.
- Processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of financial and operational performance, leveraging analytical resources and tools.
- Establish best practices for integration activity. Capture and apply key learning from integration projects (integrations processes, play books, etc.).
- Develop and recommend short- and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans.
- Standardize and centralise finance processes, leveraging from Shared Services Centers
- Perform complex senior management financial assignments as requested.
- Provide supportive materials, reports, analysis and presentations for Executive Management and BOD meetings for complex projects and newly acquired companies. Work with senior financial staff on the development of these materials and meet with Corporate Development and Finance executives for their input and approval.
Education / Training
- 10 + years of relevant experience in the fields of Business Process improvement / Finance transformation, including Shared Services Center implementation and processes migration
- Fluent in English and Spanish