Our client is a banking institution, a great place to work, good news!, they are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 + years in banking with a focus on cost accounting, profitability, budgeting and financial modeling and analysis.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, excellent computer skills using financial and spreadsheet software packages.
- Possession of professional skills such as business written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Internet and MS Office skills, including advanced MS Excel and intermediate MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to prioritize work and effectively manage time.
- PROFITABILITY REPORTING AND CONTROL:
Assist in providing business units with organizational profitability information.
- COST MANAGEMENT:
Assist with the ongoing update and maintenance of the Activity-based Standard Costing (ABC) Methodology.
- OTHER PROJECTS:
Assist and participate as required in special projects and analyses including but not limited to:
- Preparation and update of budgets and forecasts.
- Fees calculation to be charged to affiliates following Regulation W guidelines.
- Preparation and validation of the Incentive Compensation Grids.
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. MBA a plus.