Our client is in the Banking Industry and they are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to provide support in the processing, review and follow-up of the budgets, including cost analysis of operating units and expenses supporting business lines.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in banking with a focus on balance sheet, financial margin, operating expenses and other income Budgeting, as well as financial modeling.
- Able to manage low and medium complexity action plans/projects with minimum supervision.
- Prioritize work and effectively manage time.
- Team player taking into consideration the department’s deliverables.
- Strong ethics management is required.
- Knowledge of financial budgeting/modeling software similar to: SAP Budget System, Sungard BDI, Fiserv MPC, IPS-Sendero BPS or ALM .
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- MS Office.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate MS Word. and MS Access a plus.
- Excellent computer skills using financial and spreadsheet software packages.
- Assist in the production of semi-annual budgets, quarterly rolling forecasts
- The analyst provides support in the processing, review and follow-up of the budgets, including cost analysis of operating units and expenses supporting business lines.
- Perform other related analyses, projects and presentations as required.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.