Our client, one of the world leaders in the telecommunication industry, is looking for a Financial Analyst.
Qualifications / Requirements
- PC proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Excel advanced skills is a must.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Experience with SAP ERP / Salesforce – is a plus.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills – able to assimilate and analyze large quantities of information.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Process oriented, team player.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Support the preparation and consolidated financial reports on a monthly basis, to ensure a clear understanding of business results.
- Highlight key trends in metrics and provide insight and comparison across the businesses.
- Assist with preparation of board presentation materials.
- Work closely with Manager in planning, budgeting and forecasting relates duties.
- Support Sales Organization through P&L analysis of Customer Sales opportunities (Salesforce).
- Validation and consolidation of information. Preparation and analysis of Regional revenue reports.
- Assist with detailed analytical review of the P&L and provide meaningful variance reporting and supporting analysis.
- Support, control and approve of the different purchase requisition based on the adequate budgeting x unit and cost center responsible.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting.
- Master’s degree in Finance or MBA is a plus.
- Qualified professional with at least 3 years previous experience.
- Previous experience in Telecom industry a plus, within financial planning and analysis roles.