Our Client is one of the largest companies in the entertainment industry and is currently in the market for a Financial Analyst specialized Billing to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Word, MS Outlook, QuickBooks
- Detailed oriented
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
Responsible for performing the billing cycle as a result of contracts/negotiations analysis/interpretation.
- Review, analyze and confirm with other departments (aff. Sales, regional offices, legal dpt.) Appropriate interpretation of agreements to ensure correct invoice issuance
- Monthly review/analysis of all documentation/variables related to the billing cycle: subscribers reports, promotions, exchange rates, adjustments, retail prices, etc.
- Comply with monthly closing dead-lines in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continuous communication with Sales dpt. to obtain any information that could impact the invoicing process: check contracts interpretation, status on expired agreements, etc.
- Support affiliates in all their requirements of clarification or assistance in understanding the amounts invoiced.
- Work closely with collections department to ensure timely collections and closing process.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis for specific affiliates.
Education / Training
- BA/BS in accounting or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years experience in the field