Our client is a brewing company, right now they are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A Shared Services) Analyst to support effective decision-making through a strong understanding of applied financial processes and business operations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required, experience with enterprise software systems (SAP, SQL) strongly preferred. Ability to work independently on a wide variety of projects.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data is required
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivots, Vlookups, Charts) and Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data at a macro and micro level. Experience effectively working in a cross-functional environment and interacting with multiple departments.
- Highly results-oriented with the ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity and honesty.
- Ability to manage competing priorities within a dynamic environment.
- A constant learner, flexibility to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Partners with cross-functional leadership to drive efficiency and target cost savings initiatives through accurate forecasting and detailed, insightful analysis of historical financial performance.
- Supports executive decision-making through business cases, scenario modeling, cost and efficiency analyses and ad hoc reporting and is able to transform these insights into actions through strong influencing skills.
- Generates weekly P&L’s and variance reporting from POS systems to monitor and improve business performance.
- Develops & reports budgets and forecasts with functional leadership.
- Prepares benchmarking analyses and reports to assist in strategy development.
- Monitors actual cost developments against budget and provides early warnings of deviations.
- Supports operational standards and processes to protect the integrity of accounting records and financial information.
- Review standard and actual costs of inventory; monitoring and reporting inaccuracies.
- Support and assist with the Company’s reporting requirements such as weekly, monthly and year-end inventory and audit schedules.
- Monitors the Miami brewery’s expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective action.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects, reporting and strategic initiatives as necessary.
- Serves as the primary contact and coordinates all shared services from designated providers and leads all integration efforts and support for same.
- Other duties and projects as directed.
Education / Training
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance major preferred).
- 3+ years of progressive experience within the finance field; direct FP&A experience preferred.
- Generates detailed budget and forecast models and management reporting to drive high-quality decision-making and closely monitor business performance.
- Is the primary contact for shared services including Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, Operations and Procurement.