Looking to join the best banking institution?, a great place to work?, good news!, they are currently seeking a Financial reporting Assistant Manager to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) oral and written communication skills are desired.
- Must have advanced technical research, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience is desired with Lotus Notes.
- Internet and MS Office Skills, including MS Word Advanced, MS Excel Advanced, MS PowerPoint Advanced.
- MS Project Level II
- MS Visio Level I required.
- Maintains and executes processes for the fulfillment of reporting responsibilities related to Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR).
- Implements, maintains and executes tax-related procedures.
- Ensures compliance with both new and existing Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supports corporate actions requiring technical accounting and tax knowledge.
- Assists manager and senior managers in the completion of special projects as necessary and in alignment with the specifics of the role above.
- Collaborates with the assistant managers and other team members, especially during quarterly and year-end processes, to ensure timely compliance with deadlines.
- Works to develop a perception within the organization that Financial Reporting is the go-to body for assistance on technical accounting and reporting matters.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s degree (Desired).
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate a plus.
- 7 years of individual or combined public accounting and corporate/industry experience, with a concentration in the banking industry.
- 5 years in supervisory/management positions is required.