Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a Financial Systems Analyst, in Coral Gables, Miami.
This role will be a key IT interface for Group Finance teams as it pertains to its Financial Systems. The Financial System Analyst is a trusted business partner and is the core link between Information Technology systems and Finance.
She/he will be focused on understanding user’s requests, has related field expertise, finds solutions and organizes the rollout. This includes, day to day operations/support and change request analysis, solution design, implementation and support.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fluent in English. Spanish proficiency highly desirable.
- End user/customer service oriented, calm, communicative, open and willing to changes
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including VBA
- Knowledge of Hyperion tools: Hyperion Planning, FDM, HFR. HFM would be an asset
- Knowledge of Oracle eBPCS cloud planning solutions
- Good communication skills (oral, written)
- Good working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls and IT Processes (CM, UAM, PD)
- Execute the implementation of the Finance Systems strategy and roadmap
- Ensure optimal client satisfaction (internal / external)
- Effectively support the different project tasks assigned to you in parallel to your daily activities
- Effectively use the tools and processes provided to you in line with the Millicom standards
- Comply with the different Millicom Procedures (Information Security Policy as well as Code of conduct etc.)
- Ensure SOX ITGC compliance
- Identify potential risks that may affect our business / company
Education / Training
- Master’s degree either in Finance or Information Technology areas
- Experience in Budgeting processes and systems