Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a Financial Systems Architect, in Coral Gables, Miami.
This role will be responsible for eading the Finance technology to business solution planning that relates to Finance performance goals, group-wide initiatives, process to system efficiencies, automation and business process standardization. Responsible for the end-to-end Financial Systems architecture.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Good knowledge of Analytics /Business Intelligence practices – SOX/ ITGC
- Deep knowledge of technology development, configuration and deployment processes
- Oracle Financial systems experience
- Excellent Communication Skills and Leadership
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills, applied to Financial and related systems
- Assumes primary responsibility for providing technology solutions by utilizing specific functional skills, instruction and assistance.
- Analyzes business requirement objectives for solution enhancements.
- Evaluates and proposes innovative, industry leading solutions, aimed at improving Finance enterprise performance goals, including the enablement of Finance Transformation vision, as well as enhancing or maximizing ongoing business process efficiencies.
- Leads rapid, strategic and mission-critical implementations, providing expert product and solution knowledge so that high-value benefits can be realized.
- Maintains cutting-edge knowledge and understanding of Financial Systems (Oracle eBPCS, HFM, HP), Business Intelligence related technologies, business processes and solutions, keeping current with release levels, industry issues, and market trends.
- Works collaboratively and in alignment with business stakeholders, technology leadership, product experts and third party to ensure appropriate direction exists within an integrated solution strategy and implementation execution.
- Provides expertise in end to end Financial Systems architecture landscape, including governance, KPIs and business value to technology investment ratio.
- Seeks to expand areas of subject matter expertise – either through the pursuit of deeper product/solution/process knowledge or through the acquisition of broader knowledge, encompassing cross-application areas.
- Demonstrates leadership by showing initiative and promotes practice development by sharing information with colleagues (e.g. collaboration site moderation, white papers, webinars, practice conference calls and social media participation).
- Actively mentors and coaches peers and staff on Financial technology development, best practices, Finance Transformation mission and strategy, focused on technology platforms.
- Engages and provides leadership across other IT areas (i.e. BSD, ERP, Business Intelligence/DWH) as part of a broader technology strategy, specifically as it pertains to overall program performance management and financial goals.
- Develop planning and budgeting prototypes using available technologies and perform proof-of-concept builds in support of new business needs, improved customer experience and continuous improvement of the solutions supported.
Education / Training
• BA, BS, MS in Computer Science or related technology field (or relevant experience)
- 5+ years of hands-on, progressive experience in designing, building and delivering highly available systems and/or functional support of technical solutions
- +5 years related experience Financial systems, Enterprise Management
- Preferably, Oracle Financial systems experience (i.e. HFM, Hyperion Planning, eBPCS, TCRS)
- Prior telecommunication experience highly desired
- Experience is global Financial systems architecture design, deployment and governance