Our client offers fire protection systems and services to customers throughout the South Florida area since 1988. They have the resources and experience to handle all Protection Service Management and Protection Projects, with the” hands-on” management approach our customers have come to expect.
They are seeking a Fire Alarm Manager to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- +3 years of experience in fire alarm systems, and electrical experience.
- Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Office and Bloom
1) Startup of new FA projects (With Estimator and drawings).
2) Overseeing FA projects and leading and training Foreman.
3) Forecasting FA Projects to ensure profitability.
4) Meeting schedules and deadlines for each project as they are stated in the contract.
5) Represent Company for Change Orders and Requests to GC for Approval and Tracking.
6) Buyouts for majors for the project.
7) Meeting the Goals of the project and reviewing the forecast weekly.
8) Keep up mural on the project and with the employees for his projects.
9) Keep a professional atmosphere with the project and employees.
10) To ensure the project is well stocked with tools and machinery to complete the project.
11) To ensure the safety of the project and that all PPE is on-site to match the completed work.
12) To ensure the Foreman and all the employees are working in a manner that is represented at a standard to AFP.
13) Knowledge of the prime and sub-contractor contract to assure deadlines are met including construction schedule, Change Order requests deadlines, and others.
14) Assist with the office to make a weekly schedule for FA install and service
15) Quote new service with the assistance of office staff
16) Obtain and quote new maintenance and monitoring contracts for FA install work at the start of the project
17) Assist in hiring/firing of field personnel 18) Meet with customers on a needed basis to assure great client relations