Our client is a company with decades of experience in the healthcare field, through sponsorship programs, Medicaid screening and premium monitoring, empowering patients to get the coverage and care they need and get back on their feet.
They are seeking a Full Stack Developer to be part of their team in Orlando, FL!
As a member of their technology team the Full Stack Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining both internal and external facing applications in support of company’s mission.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for (3+) years
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Redux, MobX or Global State Management experience o Express or comparable framework such as hapi (2+ years) o Sequelize or comparable ORM (2+ years)
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Knowledge of Agile development methods
- Knowledge of Apollo GraphQl to query
- Knowledge of Healthcare Management Systems and patient account management process flows
- Knowledge of EDI structure, formats and protocols
- Integration of statistical tools or predictive analytics and computer learning methods
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services o Develop/Maintain automated processing systems o Integrate external APIs o Follow best practice Security Protocols o Create/Maintain authentication flows
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure o Refactor code not only as needed, but with foresight
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for patient account processing, administration and management o Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Interact with and maintain databases
- Gather requirements from stakeholders
- Experience using RxJs for composing and querying asynchronous streams of data
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience interacting with relational databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Sockets
- Use of Redis for key management of strings, lists, sets, hashes or other data structures.