Our clients in the Hospitality Industry are currently looking to expand their team and are in the market for a General Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Someone that is looking for a new challenging
- This position will be the General Manager of United States but it can become the GM of USA and Latin America, so it could be a Regional Manager
- The GM will be working directly with the CEO
- Someone that can help develop the brand and achieve the “Proof of Concept”
- Someone with a background in Food & Beverage (F & B)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience working with high level executives
- Excellent experience dealing and supervising a team
- Achieve Maximum Guest Satisfaction
- Achieve Maximum Associate Satisfaction: You must maintain an excellent relationship with your associates, this will be measured by a yearly associate survey.
- Be a Brand Ambassador
- Achieve Maximum Operational Performance
- Adhere to company policy and culture at all times.
- Have a clear understanding on how all our systems (PMS, POS, KEY, ROOM, etc) function. You must be able to cover for any position.
- Check critical items: daily rates sold, front desk-housekeeping occupied room discrepancies. Food and Beverage food, labor and liquor costs. Room turnover costs, inventory depletion rates, energy, water and gas consumption rates.
- Create and Manage operational budgets, discuss them with your management team and with the corporate team.
- Meet one-on-one, on a weekly basis with all your department heads to discuss their individual progress.
- Be knowledgeable on the daily, monthly, and yearly metrics (especially ADR, Occupancy, RevPar)
- Make a weekly walkthrough the hotel. You should audit all services provided by hotel.
- Meet once a week with your entire management team and review performance metrics.
- Meet once a week with your corporate team and review performance metrics.
- Meet once a week with vendors to always seek better deals on products and services.
- Create and monitor marketing and selling strategies.
- Furnish a monthly presentation with performance indicators for the corporate offices.
- Accomplish your goals agreed upon you and the corporate team.
At least 2 years of experience as General Manager in a big chain hotel