Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world and they are currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager, in Panama.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelosr’s Degree in Industrial or Commercial Engineering, Finance or Administration
- Proven experience in Compensation
- Knowledge of Labor Legislation (Contracts, Labour Law, etc)
- Defining compensation policies aligned with business strategy and corporate guidelines, considering internal equity and market data.
- Designing compensation scales
- Creating, updating and following up benfits plans for different levels.
- Preparing analysis on compensation, internal equity and benefits required by senior management or HRBPs.
- Giving counsel and direction regarding incentive and compensation programs initiatives that come from business areas.
Education / Training
- + 5 years of experience in HR with knowledge of all processes involved in HR management