Our client is a telecommunication company with an excellent environment. Right now they are looking for a Global Security and Crisis Management Officer to protect life, protect the company’s infrastructure and information, and establish and build resilience. Protect the organization against the adverse effects of crisis and prepare for inevitable threats.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 10 + years of corporate security experience
- 3-5 years managing teams
- Investigations experience
- Must have worked in developing and implementing business continuity and crisis management plans for a company or organization
- Must have worked in corporate and physical security in Latin America
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Able to provide training to security officers and non-security company employees
- Able to quickly identify issues and respond properly, including reporting up to executive committee members
- Manage Corporate Security, which covers Physical Security (offices, people, and process)
- Crisis Management, and support Business Continuity Management. Principal goals are to protect life, protect the company’s infrastructure and information, and establish and build resilience.
- The physical security function entails security risk management, physical protection of people, buildings, and services, emergency response, and EVP and VIP protection services.
- Manage all security issues outside of the company’s markets, including Miami and travel locations outside of the market.
- Responsible for global company Crisis Management and Business Continuity, including business impact assessment and risk assessment, control and
coordination of business continuity plans, and testing and evaluating business continuity and crisis management plans in continuous partnership with the Chief Technology and IT Office and Chief Information Security Office.
- Provide support to Global Investigations on investigations matters requiring specific security input and/or security measures to be taken.
- Coordinating corporate security functions across all offices and markets, overseeing and managing local security teams in each country, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders, including working with Health & Safety Manager, Crisis Management teams.