Our client is in the Food & Beverage looking for an in-house advertising manager who oversee the planning, development and execution of advertising and marketing campaigns.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent knowledge and Experience with campaigns, promotional material and packaging
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- The ideal Candidate should be driven, focused and able to interact effectively with a variety of personality types. High level of creativity and flexibility, self-motivation, good decision-making skills and the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Consulting with the client to determine how to improve market share and sales
- Gathering and organizing information to help with decision-making regarding media placement, campaign length, featured products and services, and technical details
- Ensuring that a client’s needs are met and any concerns are addressed
- Staying in close communication with the client, answering questions, explaining strategy and providing status updates
- Obtaining client approval on projects
- Communicating client feedback to the creative team
- Working to increase agency revenue by recommending new promotional opportunities or additional services
- Preparing advertising budgets, calendars and project schedules
- Meeting with the creative team during strategy sessions
- Recommending creative concept revisions according to the client’s needs and preferences
- Negotiating contracts and coordinating media placements
- Employ fundamental business and marketing principles
- Develop marketing strategies for diverse business environments
- Analyze, plan, implement and monitor advertising campaigns
- Identify market segments, estimate consumer demand and position products
Education / Training
- Require a bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree Preferred.
- 10+ YOE working directly in Advertising Agencies